*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/631743
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1508897
Blogging/Journaling/Complaining on an entirely inconsistent basis.
#631743 added January 24, 2009 at 5:47pm
Restrictions: None
BUSINESS ALERT!
BUSINESSES I WOULD RATHER DO WITHOUT but I am too  *Blush*  weak!:

*Thumbsdown* *Thumbsdown**Thumbsdown**Thumbsdown**Thumbsdown*  Hughes.net@#$%^&*  *Angry*
Hugesnet@#$%^&*(:  When you get ready to sign up for satellite, they don't tell you about the Fair Access Policy.  The FAP says that if you download a certain amount of items, Hughes will cut your access to the Internet down to where it takes you 30 minutes to even sign on to Writing.com. *Rolleyes*  This lasts for--they say--24 hours.  We say--and we know--it takes more like 3 days to get any speed back.  Since the main reason we left dial-up to go with satelite was to get faster and to be able to download stuff, we were screwed.  We now have to stay with them two years. 

*Thumbsdown**Thumbsdown**Thumbsdown**Thumbsdown**Thumbsdown*  Wal-Mart:  I have such mixed feelings about this store that has run every mom-and-pop store off the face of the earth.  I am so sorry that I am so weak as to shop there every day almost.  I can't help myself.  *Sick*  But, this last incident was so Wal-Mart that I have to share with you:
On Thursday, at 7:06:06 a.m. I bought Sam's Choice Cranberry Juice product number 007874222597 F and paid 1.88 for it.  The very next day at 07:11:29 a.m.  I bought Sam's Choice Cranberry Juice product number 007874222597 F and paid 2.26 for it.  That is an increase OVERNIGHT of 38 cents!!  twenty-four hours and 5 minutes later!
What make this so funny to me is that they have all these  *Cut* Price Roll-Back *Cut*  signs all over the store where they have dropped something 4 cents and want you to shop with them because they are ROLLING ALL THESE PRICES BACK!  ha ha  If they roll something back 4 cents, they will roll something else forward, apparently, 30 or 40 cents.*Thumbsdown*  I am going to frame this two receipts I have to mark the occasion.  Watch Out When You Shop with the Devil!!

© Copyright 2009 Rixfarmgirl (UN: rixfarmgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rixfarmgirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/631743