*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/632419-Changes
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#632419 added January 27, 2009 at 9:55pm
Restrictions: None
Changes
Ever get to a point where you realize that if things need to change - and the only way to make that happen is to actually do something about it. I'm there now. I want change, need change and crave it - but I have been going about it all wrong. I am so good at giving others advice, helping them through the good and bad times. So why can't I do the same for myself? It's downright crazy. Worst part is that I'm not entirely sure what it is that I want, so making any significant changes is just sitting on the back burner. *Rolleyes*

Well, I made a decision about one aspect, and actually got up off my butt and did something about it. I wanted a comfortable workplace to sit and write, and chat, but mostly to do my work, since this is now bascially my job. I have taken over the living room in the last year, and I'm so tired of looking at all the books, papers, and laptop accessories, so I went out and bought a new desk, hutch and chair, just for me. And I was asked to wait to put it together, but I am never one to sit and wait. Damn my downfall - every single time. Well I put the desk together, what a nightmare. The chair was a piece of cake, and the hutch wasn't so bad. Hubby fixed the problem issues I had (mostly due to the fact that I had put it together wrong) yeah, I know, typical T move. Anyway, my hero came in and saved the day, and the desk and I am working off it as we speak. Woots! Go me. Thanks R, it's much appreciated.

I have to reload the ipod. So very tired of that. But, hey what else can I do? I want the tunes, so I gotta deal with it the hard way. At least I will now have a nice - permanent home for the external hard drive, so I won't be losing anymore pictures, music or my writing. So sick of that never ending torture.

My eyes are about to close. I am tired, so I will say goodnite. Tomorrow I plan to get my booty in gear and get down to work.


© Copyright 2009 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/632419-Changes