*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/631245-Oh-so-good
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#631245 added January 22, 2009 at 9:31am
Restrictions: None
Oh so good...
to be happy. Yes, shocking I know. Theresa is happy. *Bigsmile* Depressing Theresa is just, depressing. There's been a lot of craziness going on in my life over the last five months, but it seems like that's all changed. Never thought of myself as one to run and hide from a problem to escalate it, to shut myself off. But yeah, that's what I've been doing. Hate looking into the mirror and seeing that stranger staring back at me. It has to be done. Soul searching can be a scary process, especially when you find things you don't like, or don't want to deal with. I highly recommend the process though. You'll be better for it, I promise.

FAMILY BONDING

We are heading North tomorrow afternoon. Every year we say we're going to the cottage in the winter, but just don't seem to make the time. Well that's all changed. Should be pretty cool. I am really looking forward to hanging out with my favorite men. I have suprises in mind, which I intend to carry out. Things like, snowball fights, chasing them on a frozen lake, making muffins before we go and hiding them until we arrive, peanutbutter and chocolate chip cookies warm from the oven, kicking their asses in a few games, and just relaxing. Yeah, T can relax. *Rolleyes* Well, a girl can try! Woots!

LAPTOP NEWS

Well, with any luck, I will have my brand spanking new HP laptop TODAY! ~~T does the happy dance through the house~~ I hope it comes so I can get it set up and can take it with me Up North, but if not, I don't think it will matter that much. This mini vacation should be motivating and get my head back into the writing game. With the new laptop, I can upload my work and get back at it. I miss writing, itunes, all the fun I have with the pc. Can't wait to get it all back. My fingers are crossed that I won't have any issues with this one.

OTHER NEWS

My Auction is up and running. So for those of you on site, please check it out. There are some really great prizes up for grabs.

http://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1515904


Pulled out an old poem, dusted it off, and cleaned it up. Haven't posted it on WDC, but I'll toss it up here.

All These Years

It was sad that day when you went away.
Without warning, you were gone, with nothing to say.
Though I didn’t know how, or when, or why.
And all I could do was sit down and cry.
From out of the clouds came one single ray.
Shining down brightly and I found my way.
It never left, was lost, gone or stolen.
All these months my heart, was truly not broken.
I had buried it down deep through anger and tears.
But now, here it was, where it had been all these years.

For you R, with love *Heart*

© Copyright 2009 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/631245-Oh-so-good