*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/634194-Born-Under-A-Broken-Son
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#634194 added February 6, 2009 at 2:20am
Restrictions: None
Born Under A Broken Son
'Sup Studyees.

I want to read, but all the books I want to read are at my place. And I want to write, but it is very hard for me to write about "happy times" when for so long it was so easy to spew my bitterness against a page of white lined blue.

Even the last thing I wrote, the other day, was tinged by angst. But it had been so long and it felt so good... And I will port it soon. Not that anyone reads/rates/reviews anymore.

I even talked to J about it. God do I love that woman. She will support my every notion, crazy or not, and lend her thoughts lovingly. She tries with all of her best intentions, but to be me isn't easy when all I want to do is crank out something good like I used to be able to do (at least up to my standards...and not much makes me feel that way anymore).

Anyways, Stoggers, gotta be a GOODNIGHT NOW! Hafta check in with Pop Diesel really soon. He's been calling me and I haven't been making time for him when I should be. I miss that dude. Y'all take care. And that hot-ass girl of my dreams is waiting for me upstairs. I best be off. Peace.

© Copyright 2009 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/634194-Born-Under-A-Broken-Son