*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/634220-Its-Friday-Bitches
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#634220 added February 6, 2009 at 9:23am
Restrictions: None
It's Friday Bitches...
I swear I am thinking this day should be nothing but a weekly bitch session. *Laugh* But, I said I was breaking out of the pattern. Let's see how long T can keep it up.

There is nothing worse than waking up with a headache at 5am. I kid you not. I went to the bathroom, came back to bed, tossed and turned for 15 minutes before finally getting out of bed and downing two Motrin. (I still miss Aleve) Back into bed, hubby now awake as well. So instead of sleeping, we laughed, talked, and tried to sleep. By 5:35, I'd had enough and got out of bed, turned on the coffee. I give thanks to the Java gods for creating Tim Horton's and making it in a nice jumbo size container for me to purchase and use daily. So tasty. Yum! Thank you, sir, I'll take another. *Bigsmile*

Damn the music. I can not get enough of it. Hear a song on the radio, rush home, scour the internet til you find, and I do not stop until I find it. When I can't find it, I am totally frustrated. Between albumns, cassettes, CD's, DVD's, and itunes, I imagine I've spent a small fortune on my vast music collection. One wonders if it will ever be enough. Well, wonder no more. The answer is so simple. NO! It will never be enough. Because music constantly changes, and I can't help but love all of it. No matter what mood I am in, songs are there. If I'm depressed, I can play the sad love songs and stay depressed, or crank the up beat jams and dance until I am exhausted and don't have to think any longer. And last night, I danced, and danced, and hubby came home, and we danced some more. Hubby dancing is rare, but he just jumped right in, before and after dinner. It was pretty cool, I tell ya.

My Z man freaked me out yesterday. Had to have three fillings, and the goof refused the shot. *Shock* God love him, but he's nuts! He was hurting afterwards, but feels dealing with the pain makes him stronger. Say what? Yeah, I have to remind myself that he is 16 1/2. Hope he'll grow out of that nonesense, but one never knows.

I am now looking for a new sign off tag. Something cool, and oh so Irish. Any suggestions?

© Copyright 2009 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/634220-Its-Friday-Bitches