*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/635042-Crossroads
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#635042 added February 10, 2009 at 10:30am
Restrictions: None
Crossroads
Yep, that's where I am. I thought I had a clear path to March NaNo - one book to start, but nooooo. I have two stories floating around in my head, and for the life of me, I can not figure out which one to write. They are in the same series, and I never did finish writing book two. HELP! I did do something significant. I have this tendency to give my characters professions that I know absolutely nothing about. I wing it. Once the reviews come in, I get the info I should have had going in. It makes for a long, drawn out revision process. I bought a book and cards so that I could get an understanding of how the Tarot works. Think Jessie will be into them, hide them from everyone, and use them when she is alone in a strange new town. I have such a clear picture of her in my mind. I know who she will end up with, why she comes to live in Endurance, but need to figure out what her fears are, and who is after her. It's sketchy at best, but it's a start. *Smile* Or, I can write for Penny and Lisa Green. I already have 2k written, which was for a class I was taking on WDC. Could turn into a pretty cool book as well, but the ideas seem to be lingering on Jessie Brady.

It never ceases to amaze me how my plans fall through. And it doesn't matter if it's something I plan for myself, or with others. I usually try not to make plans in advance. Last minute seems to work out better, since there is less chance of interference. Wonder if I am the only one on that score.

I ran a mile today. And I NEVER run, hate to run, and usually walked the mile in high school. But today, I went into the basement, turned on the treadmill, popped on the headphones and ran. It is my torture, but I am hoping that I will gradually get used it. I need the routine that's for sure. No sense letting that machine gather dust. We got rid of the gym membership that no one was using, and the boys are hoping to get their own little private gym in the basement. We've already started getting them a few items of interest, and I am hoping to pick something out myself, something that I always loved working on. I'll let you know where that ends up. *Wink*

Ok, I'm off and determined to get through the next two chapter edits of APF. I am way behind, but no more!

STEP INTO THE MAGICAL WORLD OF MY DREAMS...


© Copyright 2009 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/635042-Crossroads