*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/634282-I-Saw-and-learned-something-new-this-morning
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#634282 added February 6, 2009 at 2:23pm
Restrictions: None
I Saw and learned something new this morning
Mom and I had an early lunch today. I fixed hot links and we had sandwiches and potato salad. We turned on the TV and then watch the morning show on Channel 3 in Las Vegas. I saw a pair of fundies and learned what part of the body, a woman's betty refers to.

I have lived 62 years without knowing what part of the body a woman's betty is and I think I could have lived another 62 years without wanting to know or missing that knowledge. A woman's betty does not refer to any part of a woman's body above the waist. Anyway, today is Decorate your Betty Day.

A pair of fundies (I hope that is how you spell the word) is a pair of underpants made for two people. The have four leg holes and are worn with the couple facing each other. Since this blog has an 18+ rating, I think I can write this stuff in it.

Talk about useless knowledge. I've lived 62 years without knowing anything about either of the subjects discussed in this entry. As I think about the subjects, I realize I haven't missed the information at all.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/634282-I-Saw-and-learned-something-new-this-morning