*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/639148-Its-Friday-Bitches
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#639148 added March 6, 2009 at 4:27pm
Restrictions: None
It's Friday Bitches...
I figure since I borrowed It's Friday Bitches that you should all know where it came from. So I will start linking you to the craziness of Dave and Chuck the freak every Friday. Maybe then you'll understand the humor I find in that saying, why it sticks, and why I like to blog on Fridays. Those boys, with side kick Lisa everye morning booming out in Detroit radio are hysterical. They find the wildest stories out there and are constantly doing their best come up with something better than the day before. You'd think it would be an impossible task. HAH! Not in this day and age. A few days ago they were talking about the perfect goatee, and a device that helps perfect it. When D went to the site and pulled it up, I admit I we were thinking it was a bunch of a crap, until we saw the video. OMG! Now this is so worth a few moments of your time. Dig the dude who says "Faster Shave" ROFLMAO *Bigsmile*

http://www.goateesaver.com/

Hmmmm, only one thing comes to mind here......can you say Hannibal Lecter?

NaNo-
Yeah, not doing so hot. Stalling on chapter four in a big way. Word count is up to 9699, not so terrible, but I was behind yesterday, only wrote 600 words today and this weekend looks busy. Maybe it's time to scrap it in. Wish I figured out a week before March that I would be switching gears and writing this story. If I had been thinking, I would have forced myself to finish Megan's Man and Distracting Duncan. But nope, wanted to write something new, and I am not having that big connetion I had with the other books in my port. Sigh.

I did write a poem, and a love letter for a contest, so all is not lost. I am thinking of finally writing something for Paradise Cove. Livie will probably die of a heart attack if I submit something to her contest, since I keep telling her month after month that I will, but don't, mostly because I am not inspired by the prompt. Oooohhhhh - Ricky is supposed to open the Weekly Quickie back up tomorrow. Wonder what the prompt will be? Theresa, likey, theresa likey! *Laugh*

I worked today. Was interesting. We were down an employee, so poor hubby was running wild, which means I got to do some extra work I hadn't anticipated. Good to be back? For the most part, yes. Got to chat with Jackie, Lynn, and Fred, some of my favs. It's funny to have everyone I see and talk to welcoming me back. It's only been two months, seriously. Headed off to B&D Junk Yard to pick up a part - which was wrong - *Rolleyes* They were all happy to see me. Bob said he didn't even recognize me. Yeah, right! Must be the heels instead of work boots I choose to wear today. *Laugh* Now that I think about it...I got away with taking the beemer on a parts run and hubby didn't say a word. Oh yeah, lucky me.

Found out that with the internet disconnected from my phone, I cannot use the MSN IM function *Cry* So unfair! It was the first question I asked before buying the phone. And they TOLD me it would work without the net....they LIED. I am now perplexed. Not really, but it sounds good. *Bigsmile*

Oh btw - Sci, loved your blog today. Just couldn't help myself, had to respond, and yes, yes, YES I am still cracking up over the word choices. Now if you could just do this everyday, I wouldn't need Maxine.........lmao.

Maxine Says

My travel mug is 'no spill' as long as I 'no drink' out of it. <---now that.....is funny.

And since I am heading off to Nashville next month, I yanked out all my Keith Urban cd's, loaded them to the ipod. Here's one of my favorite songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y1oW_CBoAE

Now about that address........

© Copyright 2009 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/639148-Its-Friday-Bitches