*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/639936-Shopping-yesterday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#639936 added March 11, 2009 at 4:49pm
Restrictions: None
Shopping yesterday.
We went to town yesterday to get some much needed shopping done. Well, actually we went to three towns - Sedro Woolley, Burlington, and Mount Vernon. They are all very close together, and only a 40 minute drive to the furthest one(Mount Vernon). We had to go to my bank in Sedro Woolley first. Then we went down I-5 to El Gitanos in Mount Vernon,and had our favorite Mexican lunch. After eating we went to Walmart to pick up all the much needed items that we were out of - such as...cat food, writing pad for scrabble, pens, cereal, wipes, chips, and makeup for me. From there we crossed the Skagit River and backtracked into Burlington to go to Costco.

I love Costco. I think it is my favorite store. We must have hit a good day because Ron was able to pick up five high quality cotton tees for our trip to California next month. He chose navy blue, light blue, yellow, olive green, and a rose colored one even!

We also found some darling Easter dresses for his twin granddaughters and a cute little outfit for their baby sister. The girls always love the dresses that we bring them. They love getting dressed up in them and getting their picture taken. I just know that they are going to love these too. One is pink & white with pink flowers, the other is yellow with a yellow & pink flower. I can't wait to see who picks which dress this time.*Smile*



My Bikers Sig gifted to me from Sultry Enchantress

© Copyright 2009 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/639936-Shopping-yesterday