*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/641379-Its-Friday-Bitches
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#641379 added March 20, 2009 at 6:36pm
Restrictions: None
It's Friday Bitches...
Not too shabby if I do say so myself. One of the three T's is missing, though. Hope all is well in Lutzy's world.

Had an interesting day at work. Spent most of my time on the phone. That is so natural for me. I even remember all of the phone numbers I used to call. Only had to double check one, so that was way cool. Headed up to Staples to buy speakers for my laptop. I need volume, lots and lots of volume, and this machine just doesn't cut it. So as I jam the itunes library, my boys are finding it difficult to concentrate on their PS3 games. *Laugh* Go me! This this is kick ass. Three speakers, only need two, but that was hard to find. So a big thankkies to the Mom for the green on my bday. I used it just as I said I would.

By the end of the night, Distracting Duncan will be finished, with a steamy ending to boot. Working on it now. I know I will have to go back and add some things, sights, sounds, smells, not such a big deal. Just enhance the scenes that are already there. Decided to keep Jackson slimy to the end, let a key baddie disappear into the night, and leave the reader hanging as to whether Cassi and Duncan go the distance. They might be worth a second book later on. If I wrapped it all up nice and tidy, this option would be closed. Since I actually love these two characters, I thought it was best to have it open ended.

ON THERESA'S IPOODY
Here's a great song that sounds oh so sweet blasting from my speakers. Anyone know where Gary Allen lives? Nashville, maybe??? Dare I hope to stumble across him next month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7tlj78iZLs

~~sigh~~

MAXINE SAYS

Someday women will rule the Earth. I only hope we don't have to wear what they wore in those 50's sci-fi movies.

AMEN!

NaNo WC - still behind 4500. Whatever.

Dave and Chuck the Freak -

This morning's topic almost had me crashing the truck after dropping Danny off at school. I even sat in the drive laughing so I didn't miss anything. They were having people call in and telling of first date deal breakers. What's the worst?

One guy calls up and says a girl he dated licked his face from chin to ear, and it grossed him out. She told himYou bring out the Animal in me Uh huh.

Another spoke of a woman who shoveled the food down her throat, and never said a word the entire date.

Chuck HATES it when a woman yaps through an entire movie. And admitted to dumping women for this reason.

But my fav, the one that had me almost in tears....A woman says she went out on a date, and in the middle, the guys asks if she wouldn't mind if they stop by his place so he can change. As if the khaki's and white shirt were cramping his style. She agrees and they go to his place, where he disappears, for at least twenty minutes, and then........wait for it.....wait for it. *Laugh*

He comes downstairs dressed as a pirate. ~~theresa falls off her chair laughing~~

OK, newsflash.......Hey Guys, dressing up as a pirate on a first date, will not get you a second one. Duh!

So love 89X.

© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/641379-Its-Friday-Bitches