*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/641696-Oh-Sunday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#641696 added March 22, 2009 at 6:05pm
Restrictions: None
Oh Sunday
This day has been quite nice. I kicked NaNo's arse yesterday and feel mighty proud and damn good about it. Now as long as I can hit my daily word count of 1613, or better, then I will hit the 50k mark. Hubby and I went out and began the nasty task of raking the yard. After the rough winter we had, this is a project that will take days. We do have 1/2 an acre to contend with, so this will be how I spend my spare time this week. *Rolleyes* Wonder if I can substitute that for the treadmill...

Parents are coming for dinner tonight, that will be nice. After that, hubby and I have to hit the grocery store for some exicting shopping. Then it's back here to hit my word count since I only wrote about 200 words today. Yeah, a bit lazy after the 5k yesterday.

Still need to cement my hotel plans. Made a reservation, but since I am so picky, I keep checking other places to stay in Nashville. Oh, baby, let the count down to T's vacation begin!

We usually go out to breakfast on Sunday monrings, and today was no different. The cashier asks for a name for an order placed, and hubby gives him Zak's, since the breakfast sandwich is for him. The cashier tells us how she LUVS that name, and intends to name her son that. I tell her that that's what hubby and I did, and I get a high five. So hubby tries to get Zak to go and say hello, tell her his name, which the shy boy refuses to do. He then informs us that he doesn't like Zak, would rather be called his given name....Zakariya. Only one problem here. No one pronounces it correctly, he shy's away from it. Once home, I start calling him........Zakariya, once, twice, three times. Danny shows up and asks what I want. I tell him I didn't call for you, I called your brother. Zak finally shows his face in the living room, and says he swore I was calling for Danny. All I have to say is, if you want me to call you by your given name, then you best show up when I do!

Maxine Says

Gotta love her. This one was just too good to pass up.

The only instant messaging I do is with my middle finger. ~~~ You go girl! *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/641696-Oh-Sunday