*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/642013-The-Next-Nail
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#642013 added March 24, 2009 at 10:27am
Restrictions: None
The Next Nail
Good day Studyees. I'm going to keep this short because I'm trying to do this on a phone that slipped out of my pocket at the same time I closed the car door during another trip to Target.

My experience with customer cervix was hellish to say the least. "Can you hold for three minutes or two?" after every question I asked was not what I wanted to hear. I did not think I was rude when at one point I responded with "I will wait six minutes or five just to talk to somebody who can understand me." Feel me on that.

I've been pretty pissed about all of this. Then I decided to try again with *611, and I got some satisfaction. God bless the CWC with the tax money who loves me unconditionally...I finagled them for free shipping and a nice deal on a new Blackberry flip, and if I don't like it I can shell out a little more for the Samsung Behold and all of its touch-screen beauty.

Meanwhile, I am tapping on a phone where I hope I can smash the best buttons to get my point somewhat across, as one-fourth of this screen is not agreeable now and and making calls is a chore.

I have been enlightened also lately, but I have to take a nap since I can't put another thought together. A good day is me leaving the house with good intentions during the PPV-version of Twilight. I deal with it all day at work when I work, so I have no room for it now. May you all be happy, and Goodday Now to you all and my first phone that had nice internet.

© Copyright 2009 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/642013-The-Next-Nail