*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/642992-More-weirdness-about-Whatsit
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#642992 added March 30, 2009 at 7:09pm
Restrictions: None
More weirdness about Whatsit
Weird things

Around seven in the morning I was on my way to work, and had to stop at Wal-Mart, which was on my way. I needed gas as well as something from inside the store. I decided to go inside the store first, and then get gas. I was only in the store around ten minutes. By the time I came out, the gas had gone up four cents a gallon. I was got off with Wal-Mart, believe me.

All the kids have a hamper for their clothes. Matt calls his a "pantry." I can understand a little kid getting his words mixed up, but why "pantry"? It would seem like a cross between laundry and hamper, almost, but not quite.

When Emily was two, instead of magazine, she said mazagine - she got the z and g sounds mixed up. To this day when I say the word magazine, I have to stop and think which one is correct. Before Emily getting them mixed up, I never had to - it was her putting it in my mind that messed me up. She also said wagon station for station wagon,. which was the type car we had at the time,. but my mind didn't get mixed up on this one for some reason.

There is a little boy at my school who shares Matt's middle and last names. He also has my birthday.

The people who we bought our house from have a little girl who was born the exact same day as Emily.

Emily has a best friend who has a little sister who was born the exact same day as Anna Claire.

When I was still working at the juvie jail, I took a day off to interview for my current job. About two weeks later, one of the security guards from "up the hill" let me know that the principal who I interviewed with had called him to check on me. I kind of looked at him funny because I had not put him down as a reference. It turned out that his wife is the office manager at the new school. I was looking forward to meeting her, but I don't like her near as well as I like him. He's extremely nice, but she's abrupt and snobby, although she can be nice if she wants to. What makes nice men marry heifers like that?

© Copyright 2009 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/642992-More-weirdness-about-Whatsit