*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/644000-The-Early-Bird
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#644000 added April 6, 2009 at 3:05am
Restrictions: None
The Early Bird
Strke up the band, roll out the red carpet and let the fanfares be heard. Scarlett actually managed to get up before her hubby this Monday morning. *Shock* She was fully awake and functioning at 6.45am. This surely needs recording in the Guiness book of records.

Actually, it could have something to do with the day out ahead. My friend Big Pam hits the big Six O today and we're off with the gals for what will hopefully be a great day out.

Knowing what a sleepyhead I am normally, I prepared most things last night. Her bag of jade and gold gifts, complete with jade balloon are lined up in the hall, my nails are painted alternate shades of jade and gold, my jade and gold outfit and jewellery are awaiting upstairs.

The only trouble is, hubby is still snoozing and being the considerate wifey I am, I don't want to go up there and disturb him. Maybe I'll just start clanging pots in the kitchen like he usually does, but I don't want to waste precious drinking energy on domestics.

Oh well, I guess I'll just make another cuppa and end up rushing around like a jade and gold arsed fly at the last minute. Why break the habits of a lifetime? Have a good Monday - I know I will. Makes a great alternative to that supermarket trip, erotic vegetables and all. *Wink*

© Copyright 2009 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/644000-The-Early-Bird