*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/644212
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1508897
Blogging/Journaling/Complaining on an entirely inconsistent basis.
#644212 added February 15, 2010 at 1:04pm
Restrictions: None
Beware of PayPal
Yes, I know Paypal tells us that by using their service, that it is the safer, easier way to make an online payment.  Well, obviously, you did not read some of the print, such as "In general the Seller Protection Policy is intended to protect the seller from certain kinds of chargebacks or complaints if seller meets certain conditions including proof of delivery to the buyer. PayPal states the Seller Protection Policy is "designed to protect sellers against claims by buyers of unauthorized payments and against claims of non-receipt of any merchandise".

We use Paypal to make online payments. We thought it was to protect US from fraudenlent sellers.  Not the case.  We recently bought some items we never recieved, and we could never reach the seller  by phone or email.  We made a report to Paypal who told us how "happy they were to have us as a member, but unfortunately, they could do nothing about a fraudulent merchant who sold "air".  They were very sorry.  They had no way of recouping our loss. That helped my bank account not one whit!!!!  Excuse me, but I thought Paypal was supposed to help protect us against any business that used their services.

© Copyright 2010 Rixfarmgirl (UN: rixfarmgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rixfarmgirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/644212