*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/644606-As-one-month-ends-another-begins
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#644606 added April 9, 2009 at 10:00pm
Restrictions: None
As one month ends another begins
Istiqlál (Independence), 1 Jalal (Glory), 166 BE – Thursday, April 9, 2009 about 6:38 PM Pacific Time

As the month of Baha ended the month of Jalal begin. I drove west on Oakey about sunset last night. Mom and I went to the Feast of Jalal, we left the house between 6:00 and 6:30 PM. I drove west on Oakey because this time of year it's easier to take that route to the west side of Las Vegas. The sun doesn't shine directly into the driver's window, so it's a bit safer to drive.

The problem with taking Oakey, is that flood control is working on on the pipes and putting pipes or something underground. Oakey is normally a four lane street on that side of town, but it's now down to two lane. It really slows the journey down. I probably should have taken Charleston to the west side, but didn't.

I enjoyed the Feast last night, in spite of the fact that I wasn't feeling very well. I'm not sure what's wrong, but I think I'm going to have to see a doctor. I don't like going to the doctor, it takes so long to get an appointment and then I have to sit in the clinic and wait for an hour or so. The doctor only talks to you a few minutes, so I have to have everything written down I want to tell her.

I think I'm going to have to go to the doctor and see what's wrong. I thought the problem was an ulcer, but now I'm not sure. Most of the time I feel fine, but lately ... I just don't know what the problem is. I'll make an appointment tomorrow to see the doctor, I hope sometime within the next nineteen days. I'm not feeling very good now, so I think I'll end this entry and go say the Long Healing Prayer.


© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/644606-As-one-month-ends-another-begins