*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/645003-Easter
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#645003 added April 12, 2009 at 11:00pm
Restrictions: None
Easter
Ah, another holiday. This one was, well, for lack of a better word, interesting. Hubby and I mostly did a lot of nothing. *Laugh* Can't remember the last time we had a nice, lazy Sunday. Could be due to the fact that I am heading out of town tomorrow. After the lazy spell, and OMG hours, and hours of GOLF --- UGH *Rolleyes* We got ready to head to the family dinner. It's always nice when we don't have to cook it. *Bigsmile*
We hadn't sat down more than two minutes when a boy jumped out of his booth, and starts punching a kid at the booth next to him. The kid that got hit, of course hit back. Now I ask you...why did the parent punish the one who got hit first? Seriously, I would have punished both of them. The kid that started the punching, of course cried loudly for five minutes. And we were off to a lovely start.

Dinner was great, too much food, and everyone seemed to enjoy it. After that, we headed back to the parents house for...say it ain't so....not Cheesecake. OK. Here's the deal. I've lost 8lbs on this diet. Have blown off a few days due to just not feeling up to doing much of anything, but this morning, I was happy with my progress, especially the two inches off my waist. WooHoo. But there it was, staring at me, begging me to be bad. And damn it, I WAS!! Yeah well, it was only one piece of the creamiest cheesecake I've ever had. Who could pass that up? Not I!

I'm packed and ready to go, everything but the laptop. It will be my last minute packing. Seems I'll be running around getting everything in order before I take off. Always seems to happen that way, but it will make the day go by quick. So tomorrow night I will be cruising around Nashville in a SCREAMING YELLOW MUSTANG. My cousin likes the flashy side of life. *Laugh* I printed out my boarding pass. Gotta love modern technology. My kids are thrilled that I will be away. Oh yes, I can soooo feel the love. They can't stop bragging about all the things they are going to do without me. Especially eating food that is not on my diet. They've suffered so with the dinners I've had to make, like Chicken Parmesan, Chicken Teriyaki, Sirloin Steak, etc. Boo freaking Who.

Guess that's it. I need my beauty sleep. Look for photos, and updates from Country Music Central. And yes, I will find Keith Urban......even if he is WAX. Mwahahahahahahahhahaha

© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/645003-Easter