*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/645135-Turbulence-baby
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#645135 added April 13, 2009 at 10:29pm
Restrictions: None
Turbulence baby
Right out of the gate, we had issues. Well not me. *Laugh* My sister had a bottle of mousse for her hair in the carry-on, which is a NO-NO. They pulled her out of line, checked her bags and took it away to the garbage. Michelle was none too happy. We board the plane, all things good. Until...dun, dun, dun...we hadn't even pulled away from the gate when the pilot came over the radio to tell us that we would be hitting SOME turbulence. Ten minutes into the flight, he changes his tune. We will be expericencing this for the duration of the flight. Oh yeah, go me. It wasn't fun, but it wasn't horrible. Unless of course your name is Michelle.

The girl I sat beside on the flight said I picked the worst part of town to stay in. That I will be far from EVERYTHING. A taxi downtown will cost me $25 one way. by the time I got off the plane, I was pissed, wishing I could switch my hotel.


And we get there, and there is Julie in her SCREAMING yellow mustang. Woots. We head to the hotel, and I pass the orignial hotel that I booked, which is right outside the airport, no wonder they had a shuttle. We hit Music Valley Drive, and oh baby. There is tons of stuff to do here. I plan to hit the Wax Museum on Wednesday. So looking forward to getting that photo op with Keith Urban. Too bad the man's in Aussie land as we speak. Did he not know I was coming? *Laugh*

OK, off to see what other Mexican shows we can find on tv.

New siggie

© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/645135-Turbulence-baby