*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/645315-Bad-Day
Rated: GC · Book · Biographical · #1478547
"All books are either dreams or swords."
#645315 added April 15, 2009 at 7:34am
Restrictions: None
Bad Day
Like laughing and STDs, bad days are catching. <------ (bad attempt at humor)

Everywhere I turn there's someone, somewhere having a bad day. And by a bad day I don't mean can't-find-a-parking-space, the-darn-elevator-won't-work type of day. I mean the type of day that will stick in the back of your mind for days, if not years, to come. The type of bad day that changes everything you've ever known.

I don't know what it is about today (technically yesterday) but I can tell you that I want it to stop. The people I care for, the people I love, heck, the people I can't stand much are hurting and there's nothing that can stop it except praying for the sunrise and that tomorrow (technically today) to be better.

My day, personally, could have been worse. I'm laced up with band-aids on my fingers at the moment, but I still have my fingers so there's to glancing at the brighter side of life. In looking back, if I had stayed in bed like my body and mind were wishing me to, today might have been different. Then again, as I circle my wagons, bad days are catching...even if you are still in bed.

There's definitely more to this topic, but my body is giving out on me. Exploration of bad days will have to wait until the 'morrow.

© Copyright 2009 LdyPhoenix (UN: ldyphoenix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LdyPhoenix has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/645315-Bad-Day