*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/646461-Hectic
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#646461 added April 22, 2009 at 7:39pm
Restrictions: None
Hectic
Apologies if I'm not getting to all my favourite bloggers - I'm sure you'll all be devastated if I haven't left you a comment. *Rolleyes* As you can imagine with only just over a week to go, there is much to do and many plans to finalise. Sis will be over tomorrow until Saturday, so that means late, boozy nights and little time to spare. Then it will be all systems go.

Thank you so much to all of you expressing an interest in meeting. I shall endeavour to do my best to spend time with anyone who is willing, but please bear in mind I'm just a very ordinary person, warts and all, though I can assure you I don't bite/sting/swear/fart/burp in public. *Laugh*

I've had confirmation tonight I will be meeting two of my cousins for lunch in Ojai, California. This means the world to me and I suspect there could be some leakage. For over fifty years I have pondered about my relatives on the other side of the pond and could only dream of ever coming face to face with any of them. Everything crossed a dream will become a reality in a few weeks time and I know whatever the outcome, I will be richer for the experience. A shame about the other fifteen or so cousins, but no one can do it all.

The trip of a lifetime I hope it will be. What would be your dream trip?


© Copyright 2009 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/646461-Hectic