*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/647714-Back-by-popular-demand
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#647714 added May 1, 2009 at 1:30pm
Restrictions: None
Back by popular demand...
and then some.

I caved, am giving in to all of you who have expressed disappointment in my decision to stop blogging. So here I am again.

I can't believe that tomorrow will be my 2 year WDC birthday. Seems longer, and I mean that in a very good way. I love this place, have found a home here, with tons of support. I can definitely say that my writing has improved dramatically in the course of those two years. So this is a special thank to you all of you who've read my work. Whether you've ripped it apart, left me words of encouragement, praised my writing, or gave me sound advice - I appreciate all of it. You all rock!

Got an email from Frankie today opto one that had the best timing in the world. She's holding a workshop that will help me finish getting Distracting Duncan off to agents before I head overseas. Not looking forward to writing the query (so hate those things, and the synopsis as well) but I'm determined to do this, so May will find me wrapped up in this novel again. Nothing wrong with concentrating on my own writing for a change. I'm revamping chapter one, and have to make the changes in the next three chapters. So hopefully I can get that done by Wednesday. Query is due on the 4th. Guess I know what I'll be doing come Saturday morning. *Bigsmile*

I'm doing well. For those of you who are upset by my appearing offline, and staying away from chat. The emails and cnotes were much appreciated. Have some personal issues I need to deal with, and with all the drama in chat as of late, I can say that it's not so bad to be away. And damn it, I deserve a break once in a while. JK.

Tis Friday Bitches. Oh how I miss saying that.

Now I stumbled across this song, and of course, I can't stop playing it. Gotta love youtube, they have everything. Now if only I could figure out this other song, who sings it, and what the hell it's called, it would all be good. Give this one a listen, it's well worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWJKX9NIiqc

OMG. Finally. A Maxine-ism worth putting in the blog. I've been waiting for what seemed like weeks. Must have been the mood. *Rolleyes* Or not.

MAXINE SAYS

First of May, first of May..outdoor mooning starts today. *Laugh* LMAO.
~~~She's standing under a full moon, but that's so not what she's talking about.

OK, have to hit page 5 of DD. Only 10 to go to fix chapter 1. Woots, go me.

Live - Laugh - Love

© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/647714-Back-by-popular-demand