*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/647867-Brutal
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#647867 added May 2, 2009 at 4:55pm
Restrictions: None
Brutal
And it was. The hit that came in the first period left blood on the ice. OUCH! And a Wing was bleeding, from the wicked hit close to center ice. It's the check heard round the hockey world. Uri was a bloody mess, and it seems Brown will not be suspended even one game for the hit. I smell a payback coming for that boy tomorrow. Face off 2pm, EST. Hot damn. Good to be in Hockeytown.

Thanks to all of you who signed my Bday forum. It was a nice surprise. I loved it, and I thank you. In case you missed it, or just want to check it out, feel free.

 Happy WDC Birthday, Purple!  (E)
I love giving flowers in May....
#1549902 by Purple is House Florent


Now if Livie would just open the images, it would all be good. *Laugh*

Watched Washington take game one from Pittsburgh. Looks like a good match up. Nothing better than playoff hockey. I'll keep saying it.

Not much else happening, chatper two of DD is almost ready to repost. I'm kinda slacking. My house was a filthy mess and what can I say, I like to have it clean, get back that tiny bit of control. Eww, did I just say that? *Laugh*

Danny was out last night. Had State competition for band. He wasn't happy, they messed up a few times it seems, and took straight 2's. Since he refuses to play in high school, guess the drumming ends here. Sigh.

So hubby took Zak and I out to dinner. Now just trying to decide where to go to eat was a royal pain in the arse. But, we finally decided to go to a new Italian-Middle Eastern place. *Rolleyes* Yeah, I know what you're thinking. It does exist!

The word 'dive' came to mind. Food was great, but I swear they spared no expense on the decor, and I mean, they didn't spend more than absolutely necessary. Might have been the used seating from the Pizza Hut that closed a year ago. I'd bet money on it. I'm not a big Italian fan to begin with. Actually, I am not a big fan of much when it comes to food. I'm way too picky, drives people crazy. Always thought I'd out grow that, but at this point, it will never happen.

My babies are off to another Yu-gi-oh tournament tonight. Taking friends with them, so I'm sure they will have a blast. Were supposed to be gone all day, but it's tonight instead. At least I only have to drive them there.

Trip to Lebanon is fast approaching. That means - shopping, shopping, SHOPPING. Let the games begin. I have a list, that's a start. Just have to get our booty's out the door and start picking up the things we need. Not much else to buy from here for our house there. Mostly gifts. I finally unloaded about four containers of clothes I'll never wear again, they should fill up at good two suitcases. Hope someone gets some good use out of all that purple. LMAO. I'm in a rut. Purple is all I can see. Think I did better this winter though, bought other colors. Shocking I know. Wonder what little beauties will be waiting for me....

I NEED black jeans. I'm desperate to find a pair. All the new pants I bought back in November are falling off. As much as I'm happy about the weight loss, I'm ticked because I really liked the jeans. Oh well. What's a princess to do? *Bigsmile* Shop? baahahahahahahahahaha

That's it. Awaiting the hubby to get home from work so we can figure out the rest of our weekend.

Oh, and before I forget......Thanks JACE - House Targaryen for the MB. It was very unexpected. Happy WDC birthday to you as well. Same day, only I'm older. Woots!


© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/647867-Brutal