*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/648363-Game-Night
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#648363 added May 6, 2009 at 6:34am
Restrictions: None
Game Night
Oh yes, it's here. Game three. In Anahiem. That means ..... bummer for me. 10:30 start time, three hours til the end of the third period, I'll never be able to stay awake that late. Damn it, I should have taken a nap.

I did manage to catch some rays, but the mean old nasty dark clouds had to roll in, and T got cold, so I booked my booty back into the house. Sigh. I need some sunshine, like a good hour everyday from 3pm to 4pm. Not too hot so that it will give me a massive burn, but just enough for the bronze to take hold. *Smile*

PC ran pissy slow today, and most of yesterday. Every since I let HP take control and fix something, which by the way, fixing one of three issues ~ not good enough! So after the constant irritation I gave in and called them back. I tend to find myself praying that a person with computer knowledge and good English will pick up on the other end. Nothing worse than the constant 'huh' going on. This guy tried to take over remotely as well, and guess what ~ he could not do it. Typical I tell ya. No matter what or how hard he tried, my pc was not letting him in. So, he talked me through a few things to clean out the muck, clutter, cookies, old browsing history. Now, let's see how long it will work this time. I'm hoping for a long haul, but it is HP I'm talking about.

Ricky is baaaaaccccckkkk, and I am so thankful for that. I was stunned when I saw the Weekly Quickie make it to the top of my favorites. Thought it might just be another message in the forum, and was pleasantly surprised to find it up and running once again. And yes, I am working on a little something in honor of this occasion.

Sigh, onto the Distracting Duncan front. Well, I got the first line of the query typed. Sad that I hate it and can't get passed it at the moment. I swear it's cheesy. And T doesn't do cheesy. T does awesome, spectacular, purplicious! I might just have to sleep on it. Seems I have much going on.

As for the all the emotional crap I've been dealing with, I took a friends suggestion and bought a Dr. Phil book. Never expected to be into it, to actually 'get it', but I have. Read 60 pages today, and yeah, it's workable. So I'm on my way to figuring out some major issues in my life, dealing with them once and for all, and moving on! Too exhausting letting all that baggage take up residence and take over. I want my life back, damn it, and I intend to take it, by force if neccessary. *Rolleyes* Ohh, can't you just see it now.......Two T's duking it out. LMAO.

Maxine, not so humorous today. But I am! Woots. *Bigsmile*

~~ On to the Musical Blog Wars with THE OLD MAN Oops, did I shout that out loud? LMAO. Ok, Sci, you are so stuck in a rut. Now I love music, great music from each and every decade, but come on, you've got to brush off that oldness vibe you've got going on. Really don't want to start calling you The Ancient One *Laugh* You're not dead yet. In response to The Great Pretender....

T gives you this little beauty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xd44PWZGzg

Yeah, I remembered the song choice during the opening face off, and had to come back in and switch them. This link is the original one I wanted to post. My bad - or in this case...... Oh so gooooodddddd


Live ~ Laugh ~ Love *Heart*





© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/648363-Game-Night