*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/648154-Triple-OT-baby
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#648154 added May 4, 2009 at 1:08pm
Restrictions: None
Triple OT baby
OMG. What a game. Not a winning one for my boys, but one hell of a hockey game. We were heading so close to 6 hours of total, body slamming, elbowing, checking, high-sticking, wicked goals, and outstanding goal tending. Both teams were on fire. But I will say that the Ducks were all over the ice in the last two periods. Not that I'll admit they deserved the win. *Laugh*

Hubby and I cleaned out the garage. Which was a nasty mess. I cannot believe all the people who drove by - stopped - got out of their cars - thinking we were having a garage sale. Seriously, do you see a sign posted? Tables set up? Nope, they just saw the tractor, and other lawn equipment and thought they'd jump on it. All it did was irritate me. Which is easy to do. By 2pm, I ran away to watch hockey. Poor hubby swore it was fine, and stayed out there for hours. By the time he came in, he injured his back. So not a good thing. He swears it's because he hasn't been able to get back into shape since the surgery. Wish June would get here so he could regain his love again. It's easy to see how much he misses Soccer. Not that he'll have time to join a league before we head overseas. Damn the timing.

Weather has been decent. Looking foward to lounging in the sunshine. Like today for instance. Have to finish reading Maggie Shayne's Angel's Pain. Gregor is about to get his, and I'm so looking forward to that. Lying in the hammock and reading in the sun, woots. Go Me!

On the weight loss front. I've been bad, I admit it. At least I haven't gained any that I've lost. Whatever. There's always this week, right?

Seems I've gone and challenged Sci to a song blog war. Just mentioned it and now it seems as if I'll have to come up with a good one for today. So here goes nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5-1HoLM-aw

Get up off your booty's. You know you wanna!

Live ~ Laugh ~ Love


© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/648154-Triple-OT-baby