*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/649551-Game-7AAARRRGGGGGHHHHH
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#649551 added May 13, 2009 at 12:23pm
Restrictions: None
Game 7......AAARRRGGGGGHHHHH
Yeah well, it was bound to happen. Hunger. That's what it's all about. Who wants it the most. And seriously, Detroit better get their asses in gear, get hungry, and win tomorrow night! I have seen that intensity, grit, and determination with the Ducks throughout the series. Wings, not so much. We are more of a well-oiled machine. But I NEED them to get that drive, that HUNGER back, like yesterday. OMG and the fighting after Detroit almost tied the game last night was awesome. Play off hockey, nothing sweeter. Well, except for me of course. *Laugh*

And I could say the same thing about myself. If I had that hunger at the moment, I would get my arse in gear and write one killer of a Query. Maybe tomorrow, who knows. On the writing front, I decided to try and come up with an entry for Paradise Cove. I have a week to get it together, plenty of time. It's a good thing I decided to check out the prompt one last time. Something came to me out of the blue as I read it early this morning, and before I knew it I had 300 words. So today's plan...write 500 more words, and finish editing chapter 2 of DD. I keep putting that off, but it's not getting me anywhere, so today I work, on my writing. Woots.

It's an ugly day here. No sunshine. *Cry* I could have sworn just yesterday I was saying how Mistress T needs sunshine.

Work for me was slow. Might have been because I was only there for a few hours. Hubby is busy like hell though. Can't complain. \

OMG - we had someone come and weed the front bed next to the porch that was totally out of control. Got rid of a bunch of nasty looking plants I hated. And after hubby and I decided to plant purple flowers in the box under the front window....what is now planted there? Ugh! Pink and Red flowers. Is it bad if I pray for them to die? Just asking.

On Repeat

If you don't know Kings of Leon.....you should! They are a great band out of Nashville.


I've been roaming around always lookin down at all I see.
Painted faces fill the places I can't reach.
You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you
And all you know and how you speak
Countless lovers undercover of the street
You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you
Off in the night while you live it up I'm off to sleep
Waging wars to shake the poet and the beat
I hope it's gonna make you notice
I hope it's gonna make you notice
Someone like me
Someone like me
Someone like me
Somebody
(Go and let it out)
Someone like you
Somebody
Someone like you
Somebody
Someone like you
Somebody
I've been roaming around always lookin down at all I see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCZfJ5ai07U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHhhcKxflMY

Tis all I have today....sigh

LIVE ~ LAUGH ~ LOVE *Heart*

© Copyright 2009 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/649551-Game-7AAARRRGGGGGHHHHH