*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/649700-I-look-forward-to-longing-into-writingcom-on-Thursday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#649700 added May 14, 2009 at 2:04pm
Restrictions: None
I look forward to longing into writing.com on Thursday
Istijlál (Majesty), 17 Jamál (Beauty), 166 BE – Thursday, May 14, 2009 about 10:47 AM Pacific Time

I try to log into writing.com at least once a day, but Thursday is the day I look forward to logging in because I know the newsletters will be waiting for me. I wasn't able to log in last Thursday, so I didn't get to the newsletters until Friday. Actually I don't think I've gotten to all last week's newsletters yet.

I have a method in reading the newsletters. I read the spiritual newsletter first and then move on to the others. Next I read either the poetry newsletter or the fantasy newsletter, which I read first depends on the way I'm feeling and if I've written a poem yet that day. Today I will check out the poetry newsletter because I have written a poem yet today.

The poem I want to write, sometime between today and next Thursday, is about my new outdoor dryer. I have gone green, at least when it comes to drying the cloths. I think my new outdoor solar dryer deserves to be commemorated in a poem. I may even write a story about it, but right now I'm focusing on a poem. I think I'm going to have to get more cloths pins though. The new hexagon shaped cloths line came with 24 cloths pins and I already had about a dozen in the house. I don't think that's going to be enough when we do the sheets this weekend.

My grandmother always did laundry on Friday or Saturday. So I think we will be doing the main amount of washing on Saturday or Sunday. I'll have to write some of the memories I have about grandma and laundry day, that may make a good basis for a short story. My grandmother enjoyed doing laundry and hanging it out on the line. Of course, she never had a hexagon cloths line.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/649700-I-look-forward-to-longing-into-writingcom-on-Thursday