*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/650243-Two-heads-are-better-than-one
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#650243 added May 17, 2009 at 11:04am
Restrictions: None
Two heads are better than one
This is my response to "Invalid Entry for Saturday, May 16, 2009 in the "Follow the Leader

Two heads have always been better than one in carrying forward the human race. At one time, the family unit (which is still the basis of society) left their village or country to set up a new colony farm in another place. This is what took the human race out of Africa and populated the Earth.

For some reason the individual standing alone against nature or a wild beast has become the hero and role model, but without the family unit the individual often dies alone in the desert or goes insane because without another human being to assist in survival the individual is helpless in progressing beyond the stage of mere survival.

Inventions and discoveries of a single individual have a basis in the discoveries of others. When looking at the ruins of ancient civilizations, you find the foundations of one city constructed upon the ruins of an even older city. Humans are not solitary creatures, an individual needs the assistance of other human being to survive, so two heads are always better then one.

In the present world, economic situation a company filing bankruptcy in one country will affect the economy of another country. In the present world environmental situation, pollution in one country affect the quality of air in another. A volcano erupting in the Pacific Northwest puts pollutants into the upper atmosphere and causes a cooling of the ground temperature in another country.

Two heads are not only better then one, but are a necessary to survival of both the individual and society.


© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/650243-Two-heads-are-better-than-one