*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/650306-The-Bulin-Wall
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#650306 added May 17, 2009 at 6:43pm
Restrictions: None
The Bulin Wall...
Yeah, they were something, but somehow the Wings managed to get passed them. Why? TOP SHELF BABY!! No low shooting past Chicago's Khabibulin. I was going to say, had we lost, time for the wings to go to video of Stevie Y, a master of top shelf goals. Sigh, still can picture #19 in my mind. Game was awesome. We won 5 -2. And I would never count Chicago out, a young team or not, they had definitely fire today. Loved the fast pace of the game. Need to change my handle. Only need 7 wins to hoist the cup, woohoo. Playoff hockey it's FANtastic!

Weekend was pretty tame. Need to get our arse's in gear and do actual shopping for our trip. Instead we find ourselves at the mall, with every intention of doing just that, and yet, R got two pairs of shoes, and I got black jeans and another awesome purple top. Was really looking for another coral one, but purple was there, begging to be bought, and who am I to pass that up???

Started working on the Kelly and Mike wedding poem. Seems to be a bit ~ ummm ~ emotional. Not sure if I should had it off to Daddy~O and make them wait until the big day, or let them see it before hand. Don't want them all emotional on the big day. Bad enough I won't be there for it. Kinda getting bummed about that, but it can't be helped.

Talked to Layal today, guess I probably won't recognize my wedding gown. Seems so strange to think about it being altered so much. Oh well, not like I'll ever wear it again. And since she told me that it's $5,000 just to rent one over there, I do feel better about it. Now if I can just convince them all to let me take care of my hair here, and stop bugging me about doing it over there, life would be grand. Well, you know what I mean. Seriously, what if I get it colored and permed over there, and HATE IT? Would I show up at the wedding? NO! I'd stay up in the mountain pounting. So for me, I just want to set up an appointment with Pegster before taking off, get a cut and a perm, then fly over there, taking my color with me, and have Layal attempt to dye it again. OMG, the last time was a scream. I will never forget it. She had that stuff everywhere, the floor, the chair, her pants, my neck, face, what a mess. How many times had she told me, "Don't worry, Theresa, I've done this before, no big deal." Yeah well, 'done it before' really meant 'I've watched my mom, and aunts do it before, so it's the same'. NOT!! *Laugh*

Off to dinner with Nasser and his girls. Ought to be interesting. He met a lady. So need to get the scoop. What can I say, I tend to be a bit nosy when it comes to new romances. Details people. I need details. Why? So I can make stories out of them, that's why.

LIVE ~ LAUGH ~ LOVE *Heart*

And Sci ~ I didn't forget about a music link, just don't have enough time. With any luck, I'll post a late one..............woots!!!!

© Copyright 2009 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/650306-The-Bulin-Wall