*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/650519-Query
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#650519 added May 18, 2009 at 11:16pm
Restrictions: None
Query...
PASSED. Whew, what a relief that is. Never thought I could be so happy about two paragraphs. Now I get to try and fix the synopsis. Won't be so easy I'm sure. So, please check out my query and leave me a review. Love to get some other thoughts on it.

 Query Distracting Duncan  (E)
Query for the book
#1557766 by Purple Celebrates


The latest ~ I'm sick. And I hate being sick. *Cry* I am the most miserable sick person in the world. I admit it. Yeah it's me. sinus infection came out of nowhere and is taking me down quickly. Didn't get the antibiotic I wanted, because suddenly, it's not good for sinus infections. Huh. Seems odd that it worked on me for 7 years running. Now ~ in 2009 my favorite Zpak is out the window. Whatever. I'm on Cipro. You know that drug the government loves to push. Yep that is the one I get to deal with for the next ten days. Lucky me. NOT. As long as I'm back on my feet by Wednesday, I won't complain....much. *Laugh* Zak has it too, not as severe as I do, and the boy is determined to fight it all by himself. No run up to Dr. H to get it taken care of. For his sake {since I am completely miserable and probably won't sleep well tonight either} I hope his doesn't get worse. I don't know how, but somehow in the middle of the night I shut the alarm off. Zak cannot afford any absenses or tardies in the first two classes. Luckily R woke up at 6:45, so I was able to get him to school on time. It boggles my mind that I don't remember shutting that damn alarm off.

Chapter two of Distracting Duncan is edited and I'm moving onto three. Gawd how much work my writing needs. I swear sometimes I need to rethink this path I've choosen. Not saying I don't have the ideas, because they are non-stop, sometimes wake me up out of a sound sleep. Hind sight and all that jazz... Hopefully the writing class at HFCC will get me back on track. Wish it was already August. *Laugh*

Other than that, it's been a typical Monday ~ CRAP! Must stay true to the day now.

I've been reading and hearing a lot about the chat drama as of late. Soooo glad I am missing all of it. I honestly don't have time for that kind of daily stupidity. I will say this. Chat has two purposes. One, to learn from others on the site, be it how to post, copy, contests, and a million other things this great site has to offer. It is a writing site. Gawd don't tell me people don't speak of writing in chat. *Shock* And Two, it is { well it used to be } a place for friends to gather, laugh, share a joke, a frustration, whatever, just a tiny escape from the everyday drama of regular life. The fun, pretty much gone, from what I can tell from time to time when I poke my head in and check things out. Now if CHAT came back, I wouldn't be reading about all the bitching in the blogs. Geez. Laughter people. There's enough drama and sadness in the world. Why invite it to your doorstep?

Tune Wars { yeah Sci's calling it that } Now, don't get me wrong. I like Roy Orbison. But really..Love Hurts? So not the version I remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2BjJbKQkgc

Now this version, I so remember. And since we're on the subject.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GluCM_ggMvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Zrheej9kA

OOO, and this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwatjHcV1ZM&feature=related

Live ~ Laugh ~ Love

© Copyright 2009 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/650519-Query