*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/650429
by Sunny
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1557641
A 30 day writing challenge!
#650429 added May 18, 2009 at 12:57pm
Restrictions: None
Day 10 / 500 words+
** Image ID #1558952 Unavailable **
Word Cnt: 575

But in her cell Sarah and the others ladies talked about their lives, their kids, their husbands or boyfriends, their parents, and more. Sarah really just listen mostly not giving to much information at all but when they ask her she told a good bit. How her parents wanted her to stay in the marriage with Rick their line was you made your bed now you have to sleep in it.

They actually stop letting me come to their house when he would beat me, I would drive around for hours and go home when I knew he would be gone to clean up. One of the girls ask her if she ever called the cops and what did they do? Yes, actually not very much was her reply.

Another gal so you were pretty much on your own and all alone? Yeah that pretty much sums it up.

And then another girl ask so how did it feel to pull the trigger? You know I really did not feel anything I was scared, beaten to no end, and I just knew I had no choice it was either him or me and I was running for my life, I mean I drove all the way to the police station terrified that he was gonna come and get me and beat me all the way home.

Didn't you realize he was dead? No I didn't, Rick has very unbelivable strong strength. Ladies I think we should talk about something else, I mean we all have our sad stories and none of us have been to court yet.

Hey do you know if your case will be on T.V.? Well I don't know, I hope not I mean I don't want people knowing everything about me and the fourth lady said well I sure hope mine is I want people to know how the real world and this law really does work!

She was the one in jail because her boyfriend was a dealer and she did not know anything and because she could not give them any information she was in jail awaiting her day in court and in the process has lost her three children.

A guard came to get Sarah as her lawyer was waiting for her in a room and when she entered the room he greeted her with a smile, a friendly hello and a sub sandwich. Thank you she said.

He pulled out his pad and pen and the last thing he looked at is when he wrote. A very sad life as he turned the page. Then he said Sarah, I want you to tell me it all, fill in everything.

She looked at him chewing and holding up one finger as she finished that bite. Then finally she said, He was possessive from the beginning, getting everyone out of my life but him.

He was charming and I never knew anyone like him. So sure of himself, I don't know but he use to slap me around and put bruises on me from hitting in where clothes could cover it up really well.

Sarah if you were just dating him why not just get away from him, I tried that but he was determined to say the least to have me all to himself.





© Copyright 2009 Sunny (UN: sunnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sunny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/650429