*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651355-notice-me-now
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Shyly
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1563697
she loves me...she loves me not! he loves me...he loves me not!
#651355 added May 24, 2009 at 3:53am
Restrictions: None
notice me now
Chapter 5


As the days past, neither realized that they had spent over two weeks without hanging out as they usually did.  They saw one another at the gym, there they would converse like old times…it wasn’t until Shaniq had come in with Keith that Sanam had realized that she never spent as much time with Keith anymore.


         “Hey Nam!” Without thinking about it, Keith bounded in Sanam’s bed like old times, he didn’t see the displeasure on Shaniq’s face as he pulled Sanam in his arms with a tight hug.  She squealed with surprise and a couple of warnings of letting her go.


         “What’s up?” lightly hitting his shoulder as she got up and looked at him with a smile and Shaniq again just couldn’t understand how she could be so oblivious to her own beauty.


         “I’ve missed you buddy, I never see you anymore”


         “Am still in the same place I always am” she said shrugging, “You just never come round no more”


         “Are you going somewhere?” Shaniq asked, hopping she would say yes.


         “Yea, This Christmas is coming out today, so me and Joey are seeing it” Keith frowned at that…when did Joey and Sanam become such good friends?


         “Oh well have fun, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do”


         “That’s not so good Shaniq” giving a playful look at Shaniq who laughed


         “I know, aight, bye”


         “Dang, kicking me out my own room” she shook her head, “See ya Keith” she smiled at him.


         “Ball Later?” he referred to the times when late, like usually 3 in the morning, when they would go play basketball


         “Sure” she grinned, “Please don’t do anything on my bed” she said closing the door as Keith threw a pillow at her.


         “Ball later?” Shaniq inquire, “Isn’t it kind of late for ball, by the time she comes it’s going to be like 1”


         “Exactly, we usually play ball in the middle of the night, helps me sleep…she just does it because…”


         “You want her to…you could just simply ask me too” she said in a hurt tone


         “Oh well, babe, anytime, I just didn’t think it as your sort of thing, cause we get real serious, Nam’s like real competitive so it keeps me balanced”


         “I can be like that” she pouted, he came to her and dropped a kiss on her head.


         “Of course babe” she pushed him away


         “Anyways, does she go with Joey?”          


         “Nam and Joey?” he looked completely shocked by that suggestion


         “I guess not, oh well…” She grabbed his shirt pulling her to him, he tried not to fall on her, “I want you…now” but he couldn’t get what she’d said about Sanam and Joey out of his mind…could they really?  He felt sick.


         


The movie had been really good, she’d laughed and laughed.  She was happy she hadn’t passed up the chance of seeing it; she’d been hanging out a lot with Joey lately and knew he wanted to get together again.


         “That’s what am goanna do if I find my husband cheating...take a belt and woop his ass” motioning the use of a belt on someone.


         “I know never to get on your bad side” he laughed.


         “Baby oil baby” she motioned spraying it on him, she ran after him, “come here”


         “Bet you can’t catch me”


         “What am I gon get if I do?”


         “Anything you want” he hollered at her as she ran towards him…after a couple of rounds she caught up to him but wasn’t exactly pleased about it.


         “You let me catch you” she said fiercely


         “No I didn’t, you caught up to me fair and square” he raised his arms up in defeat, “Come on Nam, as competitive as you are, I sure as hell remember how mad you used to get about me letting you win something, even arm wrestling” he spitefully spit out, she shuffled her feet on the ground, looked up at him.


         “I can be such a guy at times huh?”


         “Just a little” he grinned, but then he came near her, toe to toe, head to head, “But you sure don’t look like one”


         “You said if I caught you I could get anything I want” she said breathlessly


         “I did” She stood on her toes, her arms going up to his neck, lips near his


         “I want you” she whispered and kissed him, he wrapped his arm around her pulling her closer to him.  His tongue tangled with hers, any rational thoughts dispersed from their minds.


She knew she was probably going to regret it in the morning, but right then she didn’t care.  They went to his room, it was the weekend, his roommate never stayed on the weekends. 


         “You sure?”


         “Shoot, don’t let me start thinking clearly, I want to” she breathed as he helped her pull her shirt off…


© Copyright 2009 Shyly (UN: djoulde at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shyly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651355-notice-me-now