*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651354-rekindle-old-flames
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Shyly
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1563697
she loves me...she loves me not! he loves me...he loves me not!
#651354 added May 24, 2009 at 3:52am
Restrictions: None
rekindle old flames
Chapter 4





Next day…


She jogged towards Joey; he looked surprised to see her, even more when she smiled at him.


         “Hey, see you still keep up with your little morning jogs”


         “You two” this had been what she’d liked about Joey, when she was with him, she didn’t have to talk, they were both comfortable in silence.  He was into the same sports at she was, at 6 ft, he was captain of the boys soccer team, he also ran track…Joey said he liked running, that it cleared his head, the same as her.  They did a couple of rounds, then decided to take a break, towel on his neck, she remembered how after every run he’d pour water in his hair, he said it made him feel rejuvenated.


         “Water?” she nodded towards his neck when he gave her a questioning look, but then he understood and bent down for her.  She lightly poured the water on his neck.


         “Your hair grew really fast” she remarked when she was done as he toweled his hair.


         “Yeah…like? I remember how you always use to say you like guys with long hair” he gave her a look…hesitant but playful.


         “Yeah…it’s going to be hard taken care of that…especially with you liking water in your hair so much” she not only remarked his morning tendencies, but the times when he’d asked her to wash his hair out for him, and the times when he’d just stand under the shower…water falling on his hair.  He grinned getting her…


         “Like I said, I remember” he wiggled his eyes suggestively she shacked her head in a chuckle.


© Copyright 2009 Shyly (UN: djoulde at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shyly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651354-rekindle-old-flames