*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651359-you-a-freak
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Shyly
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1563697
she loves me...she loves me not! he loves me...he loves me not!
#651359 added May 24, 2009 at 3:55am
Restrictions: None
you a freak
Chapter 8





         “She never here round this time, she got Italian”


         “Night class, I know”


         “You should, you went with her and god knows what else” she spit out.


         “I think you’re jealous…and you know what, I just realized it but this ain’t the first time I heard that tone” he said suspiciously looking at her as a smile broke on his face.


         “What you smiling bout?” she frowned, he went towards her, bracketing her on the bed.


         “How did I not see it? I thought you’re just being an ass by saying shit bout the girls I go with, but you’ve been jealous” he seemed really happy about the idea of her jealous, her face soured


         “I don’t know what you talking bout, I have never been jealous…” she tried to push him away, except he ducked and kissed her, he sucked on her bottom lips, letting his feelings show in his kiss, he didn’t touch her.  Wanting more than just a simple kiss, she held his shirt and pulled him to her as she laid down, her feet dangling down in an uncomfortable position.  He went down with her but made sure not to lay his weight on her, then he decided to put her legs up on the bed, getting up on top of her.  He made a trail down her neck, her chest, he knew she hardly ever wore a bra (he was a guy, of course he noticed!) she usually wore sport bras but even that she wasn’t wearing.  He slowly lifted her shirt up as he kissed her stomach; he lightly pulled on the belly button ring, making kissed up the center of her stomach, going to her chest where he put the shirts fully up.  She had beautiful breast, firm and though not big, it wasn’t so small that he couldn’t grab it.  Grabbing one breast and toying with it, he took the other in his mouth, nipples puckered, he lightly tug on it eliciting a moan from her.  Her fist filled up with her blanket, head thrown to the side, Keith looked at her through hooded eyes and thought how beautiful she was.  He demonstrated the same skill for the next as for the first, his hand slipped to her jeans, unbuttoning them.  Her arms fisted on his shirt as she tried to pull it off him, he stared in her eyes, making sure she knew, understood what seemed to be about to take place between them, they both understood that they could not go back after this, they would stop being simply friends.  He helped her take her shirt off as she lifted it up and pulled her jean off kicking it to the side.  One thing that he’d always thought was very feminine about Sanam’s clothes were her underwear, they were booty shorts due to her preference for pretty underwear’s, he smiled. 


He went down and pulled her underwear off and was surprised to find out she shaved.


         “Say shit and I’ll kick your ass” she said pulling him up, he grinned.


         “Yes ma’am, I like it though” he whispered in her ear, she flipped him with her on top, he stared at her breast which proudly stood up, a smile on his face.


         “And I kind of want to see what the big fuss is about”


         “I think you a freak Nam” he said with a bit of surprise, she smiled cattily up at him. 


© Copyright 2009 Shyly (UN: djoulde at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shyly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651359-you-a-freak