*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651360-dont-call-it-that
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Shyly
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1563697
she loves me...she loves me not! he loves me...he loves me not!
#651360 added May 24, 2009 at 3:56am
Restrictions: None
dont call it that
Chapter 9


The lights were turned on and most of the girls he’d been with wanted the light off, and he’d been with some pretty freaky girls.  He didn’t understand what was there to get shy about, and it seemed that Nam agreed with him.  She really had quite a perfect body, how had he never notice?  Her skin was a brown that had been kissed by the sun, her hair glinted and natural streaks highlighted it, her body was toned and she had quite an ass on her too!


As she pulled his boxers down, she raised a brow at the very big hard-on that proudly stood out, taking it in her hands, she lightly squeezed.


         “A fuss well made” she smiled


         “I do hate to disappoint”


         “And you sure haven’t” she went up and down quick on it and saw him bite in a moan.


         “You trying to kill me and we ain’t even gone nowhere yet” he grunted out, she bent down and nipped on the head, his head thrashed back.  Encircling it, she dropped her head down and took him in her mouth. “O Shit!” he breathed, she took him deep, and whole, swallowed him so good he felt like he could come right then and there. “Fuck Nam, you need to stop now” she innocently looked up at him.


         “Sure?” she flicked her tongue out over the tip with the pre-cum.


         “Yea, you a definite freak” he pulled her up to him, grabbed his jean from the floor and took out a condom.  The minute he had it on, he slipped right inside her wet haven, a moan close to relief left his mouth, he heard her moan out loud and knew right away that was a moaner.


         “You don’t scream do you?” he mumbled as he pulled out and slammed back in, each time her breath caught, a moan chocked out.  She shook her head, “Ouh ouh”, he did it again and again, and yes indeed, she really was a screamer. He felt her convulsing, holding him deep, milking him and knew he couldn’t hold it any longer, they came together, sweat covering their bodies, he pulled out and fell on the bed.  Their breathing hard a labored.


         “I can’t hear anymore” he mumbled in her hair after a while, she looked up lightly hitting him. “You abuse me so much” he said dropping a kiss on her head. “What time is it?” She turned to pick her phone up and was surprised to find out a whole two hours had passed!


         “Oh shit, Shaniq’s gon be here any minute” he said, they both jumped, taking their clothes with them.


         “I feel so dirty, am all sweat and…” she sniffed herself, “I smell of sex” she wrinkled her nose in disgust


         “I could have told you that” he said button his jean


         “Fuck you”


         “I just did” he said nonchalantly, she stood up and frowned.


         “Is that what this was? A fuck?” startled he looked up her


         “What the hell are you talking bout?” he actually looked mad, he towered over her, after knowing him for so long, she was not intimidated by him, he pulled her chin up to look him in the eyes.  “Don’t ever refer to what happened between us as a fuck Nam, ever, and I suggest you break up with Joey or I’ll do it for you” he said, kissing her open mouth as he left, her mouth was left hanged open as he closed the door behind him.  She felt her heart flutter, jumped on the bed, smiled up, then sniffed the blanket, sex. She had to not only take a shower but clean up before Shaniq came.





© Copyright 2009 Shyly (UN: djoulde at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shyly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651360-dont-call-it-that