*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651362-epilogue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Shyly
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1563697
she loves me...she loves me not! he loves me...he loves me not!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#651362 added May 24, 2009 at 3:58am
Restrictions: None
epilogue
4 yrs later.


         “Come on, just try it” Keith was practically begging, “It’s your favorite kind!”


         “I don’t know Keith, am sort of full” she frowned at him then at the cup cake.


         “One bite, just one” he begged


         “Just do it” Joey encouraged her


         “Yeah before the poor guy starts crying” Sophia, Joey’s wife sarcastically commented, Sanam laughed. 


         “K, when I get sick, am getting all of you” she took the cup cake to eat and Keith stopped her


         “Take a big bite Nam, come on, be a sport” he expectantly stared at her, getting annoyed she rolled her eyes, as she bit her teeth bit unto something very hard.  She frowned, digging inside the cup cake.


         “This restaurant is so bad, there something in…” she pulled it out and her breath caught, she looked the diamond ring smudged with cake and at Keith and her friends.


         “Nam” he said getting down on his knees in front of her, totally surprised she just looked at him.          “Please do me the honor of being my wife, spend a lifetime with me Nam because I can’t live without you, you’re the air I breath. My inspiration for each and everyday, you’re the reason I wake up…please Nam, build a life with me so I can have little you’s and me’s around so you won’t be the center of my world anymore” he grinned, eyes brimming with tears she lightly hit him.


         “Stupid, of course I’ll marry you” he grabbed her and swung her around.


         “She said yes, yes she’ll marry me” he yelled with joy as an applause broke out, he kissed her right there.


         “Little me’s and you’s” she mumbled with laughter


         “God Nam I love you, what would I have done without you?”


         “Hopefully we never find that out you big duffus” she laughed, “I love you soo much!!!” she fiercely whispered in the crook of his shoulder, just for his ears.  She didn’t care if the world knew, but she always wanted to him to know, because she wasn’t sure either what she would have done without him…


© Copyright 2009 Shyly (UN: djoulde at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shyly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651362-epilogue