*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651361-break-and-make
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Shyly
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1563697
she loves me...she loves me not! he loves me...he loves me not!
#651361 added May 24, 2009 at 3:57am
Restrictions: None
break and make
Chapter 10





         “Its just not going to work”


         “Then what the hell was last night about?”


         “I don’t know, I can’t say it just happened, I wanted to, am grown enough to admit that, Joey I hope we can still be friends”


         “Throwing my words in my face” he smiled sadly, she shrugged.


         “Who is it? Or can’t I not ask?”  She wasn’t sure if she should say anything…


         “Keith…but we haven’t exactly, we really haven’t”


         “Talked it out?” he tried helping, she nodded, “I guess I should have known, there was always something there, but you both denied it, took ya’ll long enough I guess” he signed, putting his arm around her, she leaned on him and that’s how Keith found them.  Seeing red, Joey saw him first and that whole about to beat up somebody look on his face.  He jumped up, he wasn’t scared of Keith, but the dude wasn’t just taller than him, he had more weight on him too, he wasn’t trying to fight Keith, unless he had to. 


         “See ya” so he took the cowards way out, and yes indeed he looked like a dog running away with his tail between his legs, better a tail than nothing else.


         “What the fuck was that? Am not around so you cozy it back up with Joey?” he was furious beyond question but she just simply stared at him, let him fume.


         “Are you done? Yea? Thank you! I just broke up with him, but maybe…”          


         “Shit, and you let me go on and on about it” he said embarrassed as he took a seat next to her.


         “It’s not my fault you so stupid” she got up only to be pulled back down by him, she sat on his lap, his head on her shoulder, arm wrapped around her waist.


         “Is it too early to tell you that I think I love you?”  He whispered to her and she nodded.


         “Is it too soon to tell you that I might l love you back?” she asked back, his arm tightened around her, and he nodded.


         “How long?”


         “All my life” she whispered, turned and looked at him, gray eyes stared into golden one, he kissed her chin.


         “Where have you been all my life my Beloved?”


         “Right in front of you, waiting for you to notice me…so don’t you forget me now, make space in that heart of yours for me” She smiled, he rolled his as he lightly pinched her sides, she giggled.


         “I think I remember you being very ticklish…”


         “Don’t you dare…”


         “You know I love that word, just to prove that I can” he flashed a quick grin.  Their laughter could be heard down the hall, merry and free.


© Copyright 2009 Shyly (UN: djoulde at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shyly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651361-break-and-make