*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651374-farewell
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Shyly
Rated: · Book · Romance/Love · #1563698
my sisters man is mine
#651374 added May 24, 2009 at 4:16am
Restrictions: None
farewell
Mili





She couldn’t believe she had managed to go through with that, she sank slowly into her chair, Berto in her arms.  Cuddling him close she breathed in his scent, as if tuning into her emotions, he started crying


         “Yeah baby, me too” silently holding onto her baby she started crying, she felt arms wrap around her, wished it was Jose’s but knew it wasn’t, it didn’t feel like like Jose, it didn’t smell like Jose, and she cried harder knowing that he was forever lost to her.  She would never be able to wake up in the morning and stare at his face, see the way his lips curled slightly when he was dreaming…


Would she tell him about Berto, eventually, after all, Berto had a right to know that his dad was a wonderful guy who would never have abandoned him if he knew about him.  She wondered if Berto would hate her for not telling his dad about him, or not being able to do all the father things sons usually hope for…every thought made her shoulders quake, tears stream down her eyes as she cried harder holding onto the only thing she felt was truly hers…


© Copyright 2009 Shyly (UN: djoulde at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shyly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651374-farewell