*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651375-daddys-home
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Shyly
Rated: · Book · Romance/Love · #1563698
my sisters man is mine
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#651375 added May 24, 2009 at 4:17am
Restrictions: None
daddy's home
3 years later





She hated the snow down in Boston, but her parents had moved down here and Mili decided to come spend Christmas with them, since she didn’t get to see them much.  She also wanted to meet Lina’s fiancée, a guy shed heard so much about, knowing Lina he’d be some Adonis looking guy.  She shook her head with a smile, which disappeared the minute she looked at her meter; She’d previously thought she would make it to the gas station.  But with the snow storm outside she couldn’t see anything, so she was driving extra slow, and now her car had decided to stop.  She looked in the back at Berto’s sleeping body, and smiled once more.  They had gone through so much just for him to get in those bundle of clothes that now covered him from head to toe, her son was a vivacious trouble maker, curious and searching, a little smile quirked his lips, dimples flashing or an instant, thick lashes fanning his cheeks.  Berto hated when he dressed in his winter clothes for the simple fact that he was thought to be a girl, she always laughed at the sour look on his face when people said “she’s is so beautiful!” 


Looking around, she decided to park before her car was no longer moving in the middle of a snow filled road.


         “Berto, Berto baby, wake up” honey brown eyes sleepily blinking up at her.


         “Are we goanna see grandpa and grandma with aunty Lin too?”


         “Not yet baby, come one…” she got down, and was surprised at the ferocity of the wind and the snow; it was even hard to open the door for her son!  She took him in her arms, though he was reluctant.  Berto was at that stage where he wanted to do everything for himself


         “Mommy it’s snowing”


         “Yes it is” she struggled to walk up the closest house she saw


         “A lot mommy, can I play in it tomorrow? This isn’t grandpa’s house”


         “I know, we’re just going to look for a place to stay until the snow gets better”  she knocked at the door, and hoped the people would invite her to stay there, she knocked once more, she knew people where there, the light was on and so was the tv.


         “Yes!” the door was flung open; a dark unshaven with a mass of jet black hair, scowling face stared down at her.  Mili was shocked if nothing else, she would recognize that face anywhere and it seemed he recognized hers too


         “Mili? What the hell? Come in, come in, damn…what are you doing out in this snow, how are you?”  she went in and stood there staring at her with Berto in her arm, Berto stared curiously at him and Jose stared shocked at the kid, who then turned to his mother and in a loud whisper in her ear said.


         “Mommy, are we here to see daddy?” he looked at Milo who looked down, nervous, holding her son even tighter


© Copyright 2009 Shyly (UN: djoulde at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shyly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651375-daddys-home