*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651518-Day-17--500-Words-
by Sunny
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1557641
A 30 day writing challenge!
#651518 added May 26, 2009 at 6:51am
Restrictions: None
Day 17 / 500 Words +
** Image ID #1558952 Unavailable **

Word Cnt: 529

The Judge spoke up and called an hour break Sarah could not believe how much information her lawyer was getting out of Rick's family as the guards lead her to a room and about ten minutes later came her lawyer and her mom with her kids.

As the lawyer took his seat, the kids hug their mom and told her that they loved her and she hug them right back saying I love you to much. Her mom was just sitting there and Sarah ask her what was wrong she said nothing. Sarah said come on mom what? I had no ideal it was this bad.

Sarah just looked at her and Sarah's lawyer pick up on it and busted in by saying Sarah, I have learned a lot just from you in laws that you have never once told me, why didn't you tell me these things, I don't know, I don't know she had this look on her face.

One of the guards knocked on the door about that time and Sarah's lawyer answered it, here the pizza you order sir. Great, thanks and then he placed them on the table and told them to eat, it's gonna be another long day.

Sarah's mom said were winning right? Well it is hard to say with a jury you really never know but they are starting to get the picture of what Sarah was in and how his family is. Oh my said Sarah's mom, I guess they will how how bad I am too. Sarah just ate her pizza. It was so good she thought.

Sarah's lawyer ask her if there was anything she wanted her mother in law ask but Sarah only said I can't not explain it or why I cared so much about them but I always did what ever they wanted especially Abby. And she ate another piece of pizza. The kids were really enjoying the pizza, it was one of their favorites for sure.

Then Sarah's lawyer said tell me something no one else knows about your mother in law. Well once she did try to get Rick some help and Jack would not have no part of it and he left Abby for like six to eight months and she was so heart broken and when Jack came back they never mentioned it again!

Her lawyer was writing it down and he ask her to repeat where he left off because he wanted to get every word just right. Her oldest daughter spoke up and said when do I get to tell something? Sarah told her that is enough and her daughter just looked at her and then ate her pizza.

That hour went pretty quickly though and before Sarah knew it she was being led down a hallway and seated in that chair she came to really hate but was glad it was gonna be over, she was thinking she would get the death penalty after all she did kill her husband was what she was thinking.
© Copyright 2009 Sunny (UN: sunnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sunny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651518-Day-17--500-Words-