*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/652307-If-I-had-known-
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#652307 added May 30, 2009 at 9:31am
Restrictions: None
If I had known …
Jalál (Glory), 14 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 166 BE – Saturday, May 30, 2009 about 6:16 AM Pacific Time

If I had known when I arranged to have the pine tree removed from the front yard, that the air would go out Thursday afternoon, I wouldn't have had the pine tree taken out. Not removing the pine tree would be a mistake, so it's just as well I didn't know the air would go out.

I realized there was a problem with the air, when I checked the thermostat and the temperature was getting warmer instead of cooler. I turned the unit off, because there was no sense in running the electric bill up when the unit wasn't working properly. I can't get the unit checked until Monday and even then I'm not sure how much it's going to cost to fix it. I'll deal with that Monday.

Right now, I'm dealing with not getting on line between noon and midnight because of the heat. This is the hottest May in several years. When I check the temperature this morning (in the house), it was 85 degrees. Hot or not had to get on line and make some blog entries. As it is, I'm not going to be able to accept any ad opportunities until tonight around midnight. I'm behind in posting to my journals. I have the poems written to put in the poetry journal, but I haven't posted them because my time on the computer is extremely limited. On the bright side, I'm going to get a lot more done around the house.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/652307-If-I-had-known-