*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/652891-I-need-to-clean-the-breakfast-room-today
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#652891 added June 3, 2009 at 7:56am
Restrictions: None
I need to clean the breakfast room today
‘Idál (Justice), 18 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 166 BE – Sunday, June 3, 2009 about 4:36 AM Pacific Time

I think breakfast room is what the area next to the kitchen is called. It looks like it's part of the kitchen, but it's a small room. I have a couch in there that needs recovering, but a friend brought over his couch and love seat last night and put it in my garage. I'm going to move the love seat from the living room and put in the breakfast room.

My friend moved back in with his parents and doesn't plan on getting a place of his own again for a while, so he gave me his couch and love seat. The couch in my living room makes into a bed, so I'm moving it into the spare room. I guess I should get to the spare room as well and get whatever is stored in there out because I think we may have to rent the spare room. I've got to investigate all the implications of that before decided exactly what we're going to do.

I could also make the spare room into an office, that might work better for income tax, but I have to investigate that as well. The next seven months is going to be extremely busy and probably stressful, but not as stressful and the past two years (I hope). This morning, I'm in a positive mood, which could be the combination of a number of things.

I went back to sleeping in my own bed last night, not that I actually sleep; what I usually do is doze, but I did it in my bed instead of on the couch. I'm going to be getting a fridge in the next few days, so I won't have to us a jug of cat litter to keep the door closed. In addition, the air is supposed to be fixed tomorrow. It will be nice have cool air. It will also be nice ti be able to get on line whenever I want instead of being confined to the cooler times of the morning.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/652891-I-need-to-clean-the-breakfast-room-today