*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/653613-Can-you-say
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#653613 added June 7, 2009 at 11:04pm
Restrictions: None
Can you say...
S H U T O U T ! ! ! ! !

Oh yeah, baby. Wings kicked some major booty at the Joe last night. So wanted to hear that echo that the other teams like to chant when they are winning.

OOOOOZZZZZZZ GGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDD OOOOOOZZZZZZZZ GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD

Ozzy was awesome. So thank you Chris Osgood for stealing the show in game 5, and proving exactly why you are one of best goalies in the NHL. Don't want to give you one of the three stars of the game, no biggie. You take us to the show, and we -the fans- will repay that in kind. It was the first time in I can't remember when that I watched the game in a bar. Nice to be in the crowd, everyone holding their breath waiting for the scoreboard to start reflecting what we all hoped would come. First goal set the bar on fire, by the time the third was scored the noise factor drowned out the sound of the announcers.

Had a nice time at the benefit for Bronson. Peggy did an awesome job putting it together for the second year in a row. Hubby seemed to enjoy himself, even helped me by trying to sell tickets for the baskets. I dropped a pretty penny, on top of our work donation, but it was all worth it. And I'll be doing it again, as many times as Peggy asks me to. Anything to help find a cure for CF. And wouldn't you know, my mom heads out the door, after buying a boat load of tickets, and leaves me to collect all of her winnings. I swear that's the trick. You want to win big, leave the fundraiser. *Laugh*

Went to a wedding tonight. Was really fun since Sonny is back from Lebanon. Got to hang out and laugh a bit, practice my Arabic. I'm in desperate need of a refresher course I tell ya. The Groom was so happy he had tears in his eyes. Nice to see the softer side of Hilal. I usually get to chat with him once a month when I take a car over to the shop he runs with his brother Ibrahiem. Only problem I had was it went by too quickly. Was hoping we'd stay a bit longer, but we left when the rest of our table did. Got to wear a new outfit. Got a nice pic of hubby and me all decked out, always a bonus. Food was great, music, not so much. Hate sitting in front of the mamouth speakers, lol.

Took first place in the 55 word contest. Woots, go me. I'm really starting to like that one. Started writing a piece for Saints and Sinners beat the judges round. With the names that keep popping up in the forum, I'd better write a kick ass story or this judge will be going down in flames. The competition is always something that pushes me to write a bit better, make sure I slow down and bring out all the FUN.

Tomorrow I am letting Danny skip school. His class is headed to Ceder Point, which he wants no part of. Since there isn't much for him to do these last few days of school, and he's a straight A student, I found it hard to come up with a valid reason for why he couldn't stay home. Because I said so is just not working for me anymore. Besides that, he had Zak working on me to cave, so after days of arguing the point, I gave in. What can I say, I'm easy when it comes to my kids. They are good boys, so I usually find it hard to say no.

12 DAYS AND I AM OUTTA HERE.......

Hot damn. Can't wait to go. Shopping is pretty much done. That is until I found this cute brown skirt I just had to have, so now I need a shirt to go with it. And the silver purse I used at the wedding tonight, yeah, gotta replace that as well. I do love to shop. *Laugh*

Guess that's it, I'm outta here. Been a busy weekend. Tomorrow is going to bring some wicked weather our way, so I'm hoping to get as much writing done on that new piece, and start a Weekly Quickie entry as well, in case I lose net or worse. God forbid. Good thing I'm charging the Blackberry as we speak.

LET'S GO RED WINGS......LET'S GO RED WINGS.....LET'S GO RED WINGS....LET'S GO ZETTERBERG --- the man is hot, hot HOT

© Copyright 2009 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/653613-Can-you-say