*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/653349-Lifes-a-beach
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#653349 added June 5, 2009 at 6:33pm
Restrictions: None
Life's a beach
and then you die. *Laugh*

So while driving Danny off to school, listening to 89X, the topic was stupid people. Dumb friends. I was all over that. Love that morning program.

Heidi says her friend with the high IQ sent her a text from college. "The Dalai Lama isn't really a Lama. :((" So the friend thinks she must be joking and calls her up. Nope, the girl is in tears, devasated. *Rolleyes* Are you kidding me?

Chuck the Freaks mother is very intelligent. But it never fails that on Thanksgiving she will turn on the wrong burner on the stove and melt the plastic, decorative covers. --Classic

Erin says her friend called her during the blackout of 2004 and wanted to know if Microsoft stopped running if the electricity is off.

Susan's friend took her hands off the steering wheel because it was on cruise control. *Laugh*

Dan knows a girl that tried to cook French Fries with baby oil. *Shock* Now that's dumb!!

Bridgit was driving her friend to a medical test. Doctor told her to only eat clear foods. The friend comes out eating a donut. Bridgit said, what are you doing, you're not supposed to be eating that. Her friend put it up to her eye and said, "but I can look right through it."

Theory is, if you can't come up with a story about one of your dumb friends....YOU'RE THE DUMB ONE! Mwahahahahha

MAXINE SAYS

I love doing crunches. If by 'doing crunches' you mean 'eating chips.

AND THAT'S THE BLOGGY
IT'S FRIDAY BITCHES



© Copyright 2009 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/653349-Lifes-a-beach