*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/654084-Thunderstorm
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#654084 added June 11, 2009 at 4:26pm
Restrictions: None
Thunderstorm.
I've been on here reviewing for the Angel Army, Rising Stars, and my contest. There really isn't that much that has been going on...what with the onset of summer wearther and all. I'm sure I could probably find more to do in here to keep me busy...but I seem to be finding myself coming in here less and less as the days go by. Maybe I just need the break I guess.

Yesterday, I spent some time outside weeding around the deck. The weed-eater can't get in that close to the lattice, nor the lawnmower, so it's manual labor there. My choosing of course. Ron always does all of the mowing, so it's the least I can do out there.

Atleast, I got it all done before the thunderstorm arrived. The thunder started rolling in in the late afternoon. It was quite loud and lasted for over an hour. We could see it coming directly from the North Cascade Pass and over our Sauk Mountain as everything turned black. Then when the storm got directly over us it poured down hail and rain upon us. Afterwards the sky was almost white with a foggy mist. It hadn't rained in days...but we were getting dumped on all at once!

It was actually kinda neat to hear the thunder for a change.*Bigsmile*



** Image ID #1546233 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2009 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/654084-Thunderstorm