*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/654176-June-11-2009
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#654176 added June 12, 2009 at 12:46am
Restrictions: None
June 11, 2009
I went over to visit my dad and try to get him to eat. As soon as I was in the door with my bag of baby food jars, my mom is telling me that he was sick. I found out his stomach was upset. SO?! eat something! if not feed it though his tube! No she won't do it if he is feeling sick. I gave him some protein drink, about a 1/4 cup and said sip on this. He drank it. Because it wasn't his regular drink mom pours a can of inst. bkfst in the cup. Vanilla which he is sick of. He had two sips and it sat there. I gave up. I told him he was going to die of starvation. I don't care if your stomach is churning, drink a little now and then it might settle down. Mom has every excuse for him and he goes with it.


Tomorrow my sister is taking mom to their other house ( they are staying with #2 sister during this treatment)at the coast and I am taking dad for a drive and a walk and make him EAT!!!


Okay now that I have that extruded from my peve pot, I will tell what I did the rest of the afternoon. I was on WDC reading and writing. I got up to make dinner, get my husband a dish of ice cream and he is snoring on the couch and I am still here reviewing. I love this site.I get to work out my pet peves and vent my foibles and no one really cares but me!
© Copyright 2009 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/654176-June-11-2009