*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/653984-June-10th-2009
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#653984 added June 10, 2009 at 7:34pm
Restrictions: None
June 10th 2009
The ant man came and sprayed to rid my house of ants. I just hope it works I am tired of these little things.


I love reading and writing on this site. I have no idea if there are other sites like Writing.com, but I have so much fun here. I wish there was more interaction for me. I get some dialogue when I do reviews but other than that, I am pretty much on this alone, at least I feel that way. That is probably why I joined the Sunshine-review-a-thon. Not that I meet anyone, but I get a "thanks for the review" and sometimes an explaination for the things I didn't understand. Some people don't want you to tell them that what they wrote confused you. They think that there are physic vibes that are attached to each story so that when it is read, the reader sees and understands the same vision they had when they wrote it. I hope I am not that arrogant!


Last night my sisters and I had a talk about my dad and his situation. My youngest sister, of the three that live here, called later and told me my dad has decided against the surgery. I respect his decision. That means possibly our time with him is short. We now have to think about what is going to happen with our mother. Who is she going to live with and what are we going to do with the house at the coast. This econmy is not the best for trying to sell a little house 7 miles from the beach. Up a mountain that can get snow in the winter. I like the house and so do the others, none of us can really afford to keep it. Such discusions to be had.


We moved here almost 3 years ago. I see that the plan God had for me is unfolding. I just want to skip to the end of this chapter. I wait.
© Copyright 2009 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/653984-June-10th-2009