*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/654747-june-16
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#654747 added June 16, 2009 at 9:39am
Restrictions: None
june 16
Here I am again, at the morning ritual, I make my husband his breakfast of 1/2 a english muffin, milk and vitamins. I put the dishes in the dishwasher, make a cup of expresso with steamed milk and Cocao syrup and toast the other half of muffin. Now I am set, setting and settled in front of the computer, reading any emails I missed after 10:00pm. I am ready to write, and review.


Joining a novel group that reviews an entire work has me on task to get my novel finished. I have two weeks (starting June 29th) where because of a cooking at camp commitment (2 weeks about 3,000 meals served) I won't be here at my normal seat.


I pray that God will touch my Dad and give him relief from the burning in his stomach caused mostly from radiation. He isn't eating much and even though I know it is the process, I am worried. I may add to this when the day is done.
© Copyright 2009 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/654747-june-16