*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/655154-June-17th
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#655154 added June 18, 2009 at 3:27pm
Restrictions: None
June 17th
I have been tutoring my nephew. and we had a session today. He wants to rush through even though I tell him to slow down. He didn't do his homework so we didn't get to play the word game. We'll see how he does in a few days. Later, I went to have lunch with a friend and another lady I had met before. The lunch lasted 3 hours since she likes to talk and has so many questions about religious doctrine. When I got home I had to finish up the things that I didn't so that morning and then Paul was home and it was time to get ready for Choir practice which went from 7-10pm. We will have a huge mid summer concert on June 29th so it is practice!!


Paul is going to make some special BBQ sauce for the pulled pork he cooked. It calls for a cup of bourbon. We don't drink alcohol and have no idea where to buy it. We drove up and down main thorofares until we found a little hole in the wall liquor store. I had to ask which one to buy. Actually I picked the cheapest and asked the difference between bourbon and brandy. I saw some peach brandy I thought might taste good with the mangos he is putting in the sauce. No I bought what he asked for. He, of course, was in the car on look out in case someone saw us!! ha ha !
© Copyright 2009 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/655154-June-17th