*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/654786-timehappiness
Rated: E · Book · Philosophy · #1286551
It is created to have a self expression and the get the feedback from others.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#654786 added June 16, 2009 at 1:43pm
Restrictions: None
time@happiness
The Time moves slow, when expectations are loosing intensity and there is a divide between say Heart and Mind, mental energies focused in too narrow range, and hearts keep on beating with its rhythms. There is a feeling of sinking in a stand still sea of time and it seems that time stream has left us. The self esteem hurt with the sense that what it is matter was Time and not self.


A perception of the time as one of its own kind is also difficult. The thinking pattern in great ways depends on the surrounding, relations, and most effective the Language in which we think the words meanings, meaning intensity, words sounds, the resolution of thinking and it has the inhibition effect on generation of altogether different ideas. The revolutionary thoughts come as a spark and fail in absence of the charge. It is difficult to sustain the very long chain of ideas without find the purpose in Life, most ordinary life.


Concept of happiness or at least mental peace is dependent on self more then surrounding. One needs to teach the Core of Mind to perceive the thing in happier way and able feel happy with the happiness yet to come.
But if is it about the winning every time with respect to fellow person, it is not the symptom of peace and can not be happiness. More you recognize your self with bigger group more you will be happy , because some of your group member will always happy and if you can able to feel your self as a continuum and conscious particle of universe , you will get the strength by every bit of its goodness, which has no ends. And the one can experience the timelessness, a stand still world where people make small moments like stars twinkles in sky, doing their bit of circus, making you smile on their sophisticated ignorance.




© Copyright 2009 all right (UN: niraj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
all right has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/654786-timehappiness