*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/658676-The-Heart-Break-of-Psoriasis
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#658676 added July 11, 2009 at 4:25pm
Restrictions: None
The Heart Break of Psoriasis
It isn't the heart break of psoriasis that driving me nuts. It's the itch and the flaking that irritates me. I have psoriasis. I am dealing with a flare-up now. The psoriasis in my ears isn't very bad at this time. However, psoriasis on my scalp and between my breast is the problem. In addition, I think that I'm on the verge of a flare-up on my hands.

A section of my little finger on my lift hand itches and when I go to scratch the itch there is pain. That normally indicates a flare-up on that part of my body. Tonight I'm beginning the 14-day treatment again, I have to wait about 14 days between each treatment; I apply the cream for 14 days and then wait 14 days. Normally, the worst part of the psoriasis goes away.

I still haven't found a shampoo that works on my head. Most of the shampoos I use alleviates
the itch for a little while, but not for very long. If I don't find something to take care of the psoriasis on my scalp soon, then I'm going to have my doctor prescribe a shampoo.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/658676-The-Heart-Break-of-Psoriasis